Daily Arathi Timings :
Morning (Kakad Aarati) - 9:00 am Night (Sej Aarati) - Mon, Tue,Wed, Fri,Sun- 7.00 pm
Noon (Madhyan Aarati) - 12:00 noon Thursday / Saturday - 7.00 pm
Evening (Dhoop Aarati) - 5:30 pm
TAX ID #
shirdi sai baba temple pittsburgh, pa
THE TEMPLE IS CLOSED TO DEVOTEES FOR DHARSHAN
JOIN US ON ZOOM for SPECIAL Services.
Aratis on Thursday, Saturday, Sunday at https://www.baba.org/zoom-live-.html
Important Information About COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Sai Ram. We are sure you're all aware of the recent outbreaks of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) around the world, including in Pennsylvania state. The Sri Shirdi Sai Baba Temple is committed to protecting the health and safety of all who visit the Temple, and we would like you to know that this is our top priority.
Please read the following information, which emphasizes some important points to help everyone stay focused on safety for themselves as well as the larger community. Any future updates regarding health measures or changes to Temple programs will also be sent by email as well as posted online at baba.org/coronavirus.
IMPORTANT HEALTH GUIDELINES TO FOLLOW
1. If you have the symptoms of cough, fever, or shortness of breath, please stay home and take rest. Please note that the most common symptoms of Coronavirus include fever, cough and trouble breathing. By staying home when sick, we can avoid exposing others to a potential illness.
International travelers: If you have recently traveled on an international flight, please wait for at least 48-72 hours before coming to the Temple, to make sure you don't have any symptoms.
2. Immediately upon arriving to the Temple, everyone will be directed to wash their hands carefully with soap and water. It is also important to wash the hands carefully with soap and water after using the bathroom, touching the nose, mouth, or commonly used surfaces, or sneezing or coughing.
Please note: Correct handwashing technique is vital to protect yourself and your family. We recommend everyone watch this video explaining the correct way to wash your hands:
In addition to washing your hands, you can use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. If you need hand sanitizer at the Temple, please ask a volunteer for help.
3. If you need to sneeze or cough, cover your face with a clean tissue, or sneeze or cough into the inside of your elbow. You may then rinse your face and wash your hands thoroughly again. If you use a tissue, please place it completely inside a trash can and then wash your hands. In general, avoid touching your face.
4. Use "namaskara mudra" when greeting other people. We can take advantage of the wisdom in Sanatana Dharma by doing namaskara instead of shaking hands.
5. The CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) has advised that certain groups of people may be at higher risk from Coronavirus. This includes: 1) people over 60 years of age, and 2) people with underlying conditions such as high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, or lung conditions. Please consult with your doctor for guidance on attending public gatherings or visit this link for more information:
By following these important health guidelines, we can help protect not just ourselves, but also the larger community.
THE VALUE OF PRAYER AND MANTRA JAPAM
Sri Rudram and Sri Lalita Sahasranama are considered very helpful for healing. In addition, some mantras that are considered very effective for healing include Sri Mrutyunjaya Mantra, Sri Dhanvantari Mantra, and Sri Chandi Navakshari Mantra. These can be repeated according to the time available to generate a positive, healing energy.
USEFUL INFORMATION FROM AUTHORITATIVE WEBSITES
Please make sure you are getting health information only from authoritative medical sources, such as your doctor or a website run by WHO, CDC, or a government health department. For up-to-date and authoritative medical guidance on Coronavirus, please visit the following sites:
If you have any questions or concerns at all, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or call the Temple.
We are committed to everyone's health and safety, and we pray to Baba for shanti and loka kalyanam.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation with these safety guidelines.
Jai Sai Ram,