Daily Arathi Timings :
Morning (Kakad Aarati) - 9:00 am Night (Sej Aarati) - Mon, Tue,Wed, Fri,Sun- 7.00 pm
Noon (Madhyan Aarati) - 12:00 noon Thursday / Saturday - 7.00 pm
Evening (Dhoop Aarati) - 5:30 pm
TAX ID #
shirdi sai baba temple pittsburgh, pa
THE TEMPLE IS CLOSED TO DEVOTEES FOR DHARSHAN
JOIN US ON ZOOM for SPECIAL Services.
Aratis on Thursday, Saturday, Sunday at https://www.baba.org/zoom-live-.html
I am 80 years old and putting diligent effort to realize the dream to SERVICE for Universal Peace, National Integration and Unity, in these Corona Virus times to mobilize pundits and materials is a BIG challenge.
NOTE:Homa Dravyas -Milk, curd Ghee, sugar, honey, Modukas (1008), Laddus, Sugarcane , Sesame seed laddus, flowers, bananas, paddy, Arka Samidhas, puffed rice, guava and other fruits, Sugandh dravyas etc…
During Ganesha Navaratra our Puttaparthi Ganesha Suggested a silver crown for him. Because of security problems I did not give much thought, Again repeated now-so we can have a silver crown made to use during festival day time.
The budget estimated about $750
SAI SIDDHI BUDDHI SAMETHA GANESHA YAGANAM
Thursday Oct 1st to Wednesday 7th, 2020
with 8 pundits and Sahasra moduka everyday
Theme - Don’t be afraid of failure and never never never give up. Let’s all pray for Siddhi Buddhi Ganapathi to Shower His Galloping Grace.
Dear Embodiments of Eternal Energy,
Energy is Eternal, The science dealing with Eternal energy is called Eternal Science that is Yagans. Every Yagna has unseen positive effect on all beings. Many have performed the Yagnas throughout time.
Ganesha yagna was performed by:
1. Lord Siva during Tripurasura Samhara his chariot's king pin broken and suffered defeat; Then he rendered Ganesha yagna and destroyed the demons. (Bhagavatam)
2. Sri Rama at Dharbha Sayanam (where Rama slept on Holy Grass) in Tamil Naidu, want to start the bridge to Lanka and failed several times. Then Ganesha came to HELP Rama and suggested this is NOT the right place. You go little down and start from Dhanuskoti (like a bow) and reach at Ravana palace directly, which is now called Ramapada inSri Lanka near Ketheswaram. Then Rama installed Ganesha statue and Ganesha Yagna, Then Rama successfully constructed bridge (Setu) and conquered Ravana. One should visit these places in Sri Lank. (Ramayanam)
3. Amba Parasakti- Parasakti who is Eternal Energy fought against Bhandasura and defeated by the demon several times. He was holding Ganesha Yantra. So Amba destroyed the Ganesha Yantra and then she eliminated the demon.( Devi Bhagavatam)
4. SPIDER web is an example of success after repeated failures
Jarasandh failed 17 times-18th time He succeeded after Lord Krishna vacated Madhura and gone Dwaraka.
5. Chandra Gupta and Chanukya many times failed to establish united Bharat.
The mistake was to start the war in the middle of the enemies, they attacked from all round and consequently they were defected. Then hearing from Pedarasi Peddamm’s advise during journey, to start war from one end and establish rule. They rendered Ganesha Yagna and able to establish Mourya Samrajya (Mudra Raaksha book - practical guide for life)
Saint Sri Panduranga searched for Veda Patasala site for 20 years and after rendering Ganesha Yagna for one week in Kakinada then Veda Patasala established overcoming in surmountable challenges, unthinkable problems, non-comprehensible difficulties.
After 14 years of obstacles and continuous effort we are able to establish the temple in the present site in 1991 Monroeville Pa USA, The existing building is more than 100 years old and additions are completed in 1997, 98 and 2000 . We are trying for these 30 years to modernize the existing structure many times failed.
Failure is a stepping stone for success. Until you fail success has no meaning.
We always analyzed and identified the reasons for FAILURE and modified the strategy. It is NOT easy to put effort, time and resources diligently for 3 decades.
So the Goal of this Ganesh Yagna is to modernize the temple. We are sure now that we will reach the goal.
Please support this noble cause for ourselves and future generations.
Ganesha Suggested a silver crown (Keretam)
Ganesha(SC) - $54 ; Ganesha(SC) -$108 ; Ganesha(SC) - $252
Ganesha(SC) - $750
Support and donate generously to continue our prayers:
Sri Maha Ganapathi Yagna (full sponsorship)- $1116
Prasadam - Gold Pendant & Silver Ganesha
All Ahutis for Sri Maha Ganapathi Yagna - $504
Prasadam - Silver Ganesha & Baba Pendant
Some Ahutis Sri Maha Ganapathi Yagna - $252
Prasadam - Silver Ganesha
One Day Homam - $54
Prasadam - Homa Raksha
SPONSOR AN AHUTI (Offering to Ganesha in the homam)
It is said that what we offer in the fire, is directly reaches to invoked deities (God's).
Homam Ahuti - $21 ; Homam Ahuti - $54' Homam Ahuti -$108
(Please mention Ahuti you would like to sponsor)
Modaka, Undrallu, Lotus, Coconut , sugarcane,
Sesame Seed,Garika(Grass),Velaga(Wood apple), Banana
Prasadam will be mailed to all the devotees
Click on the link:
Annadanam ; Go Danna(feed) ; Priest Dakshina
Svastiprajābhyaḥ paripālayantāṁ nyāyēna mārgēṇa mahīṁ mahīśāḥ ।
gōbrāhmaṇēbhyaḥ śubhamastu nityaṁ lōkāḥ samastāḥ sukhinōbhavantu
Aum Santhi Santhi Santhi ॥