Daily Arathi Timings :
Morning (Kakad Aarati) - 9:00 am Noon (Madhyan Aarati) - 12:00 noon
Evening (Dhoop Aarati) - 5:30 pm Night (Sej Aarati) - Mon-Wed, Fri,Sun- 7.30pm
Thursday,Saturday - 8pm
TAX ID #
shirdi sai baba temple pittsburgh, pa
Mon, Tue, Wed Fri,Sun - 9:00 am to 8:00 pm Thursday,Saturday - 9:00 am to 8:30 pm
12.30 pm - 5.30 pm - Temple is open for DARSHAN
"Serving hands are more dear than Praying Lips" - Bhagavan Sri Satya Sai Baba
Temple maintenance is possible through volunteers. Temple management appreciates all the volunteers for their time and effort. A Kailash commitee has constituted for Volunteers.
We need volunteers on weekday & weekends for following services:
- Making Vibhuti Packets
- Sending receipts and Prasadam for puja sponsors
- We call our temple Garden - Baba’s Lendi Bagh – Need help to maintain
- Preparing flower garlands
- Prasadam preparation (Please do not use onion/garlic in the prasadam)
- Prasadam distribution.
- Cleaning & washing utensils in the kitchen
- Vacuum Cleaning the carpeted areas in the temple.
- Distribution of arathi sheets and collecting them back after arathi
- Refilling paper towels near the sink and the bathrooms
- Garbage – putting them out and putting the new bags
- Monitor kids and entertaining them
- Manage the footwear
- Pick up and drop off volunteers
Volunteers are required during weekdays, weekends and holidays for various activities.
Please call the volunteer coordinator, Ms. Padmaja (412)374-9244 for volunteering at the Temple or send your name, contact number or email address and time you would like to volunteer to : firstname.lastname@example.org